Friday, July 17, 2009

Tennis Matches and Harry Potter

Hey everyone! I just got back from my sister's tennis match that I was forced to go to. It was too hot, to long, and too boring!! Then my mom, sister, and I ran some errands. Nothing much else has been happening this summer. Just sleeping in every day which is one of my favorite things to do!

Last weekend I went to Boulder and had a sleepover with my best friend. It was REALLY fun. We went and saw the screening of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was 5 days before the premier, plus Devon Murray, the actor who plays Seamus Finnigan was there. He was so close that I could have reached out and poked him! The movie itself was really good. It was intense, and funny and I think they did a really good job in making it considering how elaborate the books are. But I think it was the best movie so far. Then when we got back to my friend's house, we had a Harry Potter marathon and watched 3 Harry Potter movies which was pretty fun. Anyways that's about it!
Luv,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment