Thursday, July 9, 2009

Babysitting, Baby Cousins, Movies, and Sleepovers

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I have been super busy! Actually no, that's a lie, I have just been too lazy to get up early enough to come to the office and use the computer. But anyways lots of stuff happening lately. I have been babysitting these 3 kids from my church for the past couple of days. One of them is 3, one of them is 5, and one of them is 7, so they are a handful. For the past 2 days my family has been watching my baby cousin who is 5 months old. She is SO adorable!!

Also, tomorrow I am going to Boulder to have a sleepover with my best friend. We are going to the screening of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It hasn't even come out yet, and one of the actors is going to be there so that should be really fun. Then on the 27 or 28 my best friend is coming over and staying for like a week! Fun fun! Ok that's about it!
Luv,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment