Tuesday, March 31, 2009

School Update


Hey everyone! I am really bored right now. I am eating Ramen noodles, emailing/I.M.ing my friends, and being really tired. We had a Math test today on adding and subtracting polynomials, and we have a History test on Thursday on the Industrial Revolution. In comic-book-making class we made Garfield comics. Do you like Garfield? I don't like him as much as Peanuts cartoons. During third period we are making a solar powered car. We started building it yesterday. In Science we are learning about astronomy and telescopes. In English we are studying The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain. In Art we are drawing 3 dimentional cathedrals. It has also been really cold and windy for the past two days, but the snow is almost completely melted. Anyways that's about it.

Luv,

Me

2 comments: