Friday, March 20, 2009

A Day in the Life of bumblebee33


Hey everyone!! I am going to write you A Day In The Life of bumblebee33. Every weekday morning, my alarm clock goes off at 6:30 but I snooze it and sleep til 7 of course. Then I get up and get dressed, do my hair, brush my teeth and all of that good stuff. Notice that 'making the bed' is not on the agenda. Ha ha nobody makes their bed! Then I go downstairs and pack my backpack. Then I eat breakfast and put on my shoes and jacket. Next I go to school! My first class is either P.E., Technology, Music, or Art depending on the day. Second period I have either American crafts, Cartooning and Illustrating, Podcasting/comic book making, or Musical Practice, also depending on the day. Our school play this year is Alice in Wonderland Jr. Third period is my free period that I spend helping the teachers grade papers or put up bulletin boards and miscellaneous things like that. Fourth period is History, then there is advisory where I can do homework and things like that, and lunch. After lunch I have Science, and then English. My last class is Math. Then I go home, and eat a snack, check my email, post on my blog and things like that. Before I go to bed every night I read some, and that's my day! Thanks!
Luv,
Me

1 comment: