Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Art Class, Books, Movies and Dragon Lord

Hey everyone! I just got back from the last art class this summer. I finished making my pinata by layering fringed tissue paper on the paper mache'd shape. It actually turned out really cute! I named him Maurice. Then we had icecream. It was pretty fun.

The other night I finished my book, Peter and the Shadow Thieves it was pretty good. ( I had already read it like 3 times before) So now I am reading a new book that I have never read before. It's called The Mysterious Benedict Society and so far it's one of those books where you can't put it down. Of course none of my friends that are reading this would understand because you guys never read and call me a nerd because i do. (except maybe Lil.) I started it 2 nights ago and I am already half way through it (it's pretty thick.)

Last night I watched 2 movies. One was called Australia. Some of my friends that have seen it said it was really good, but I thought it was too long, kind of weird, and really hard to follow. It was ok but I wouldn't reccomend it. The other movie that I watched last night was actually a disc in a series that I have started watching called Gilmore Girls. It's pretty good so far.

Here's the Dragon Lord story: So my friend has her popular ex boyfriend's password for his email. So she was looking at his emails, and she found an email from one of those online games that say your account was successful or whatever. Anyways it was from this dragon game site and his username was dragonlord!! Both me and my friend were cracking up for like, half an hour because we realized what a dork he is! We compared him to those nerdy dorks who play video games 24/7 and lives in their mother's basement! Ha Ha it was really funny. And my friend was completely freaking out she was like "I can't beleive I dated him!! I mean DRAGON LORD!" it was SO funny! That's about it!
Luv,
Me

1 comment:

  1. kool kool i understand :-] that all sounds super duper!!!

    ReplyDelete