Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finals, May Fair, Twin Day, Estes Park, BBQ

Hey everyone! The finals tests are coming up and I am really nervous! The study guides are really long, and a lot of the stuff on them I don't even remember doing! Lots of exciting stuff happening. This Friday is the school May Fair where there are a bunch of booths and prizes and other fun stuff like that. Our class is doing a photo booth where you can dress up in silly costumes and get your picture taken. It will be really fubn. Another thing happening on Friday is Twin Day! You find a friend and come to school dressed like twins, and whoever looks the most alike wins! Me and my friend Hannah are being twins, so that's going to be fun.

I forgot to post about when I went to Estes Park on May 1st. We stayed two nights until the 3rd. I went with my best friend, and we did a ton of fun stuff like craft making, (I made a set of jewelry) hiking, swimming, and playing cards. It was kind of rainy so that made it a little less fun but not that much. That was a while ago but I just thought I would throw that in there. Another thing that I forgot to mention was the church BBQ that I went to last Sunday. There was a silent auction and a raffle for an ipod touch. I didn't win the ipod touch but I did bid on some books that I got. My family bid on this two night trip to Estes Park and stay in this REALLY nice cabin that's just a few blocks away from downtown so we can go shopping. So in October we are going to go do that. That's about it.
Luv,
Me
Luv,
Me

2 comments: