Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Green


Hey everyone! Earth Day is in 2 days, on April 22. This is totally copied from my friend's blog where this is discussed in depth, but you can check hers out on my Friends links. (Sorry Lil. but if you think about it, it's like publicity for your blog. You can decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing) So anyways try your best to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. I am totally not eco-friendly so I figured I would post a blog so that all the other non-eco-friendly people would try to become eco-friendly people. Does that make any sense? Probably not but oh well. Anyways GO GREEN PEOPLE!!! Ha ha.
Luv,
Me

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm sick :-( I'm watching The Wiggles.
    L()\/E your post.
    Btw, how did your play go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that your sick. and we haven't performed the play yet.

    ReplyDelete